As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve our aims, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in in our Berlin/Bucharest office:
(Senior) Software Developer (m/f/d)
- First point of contact: You will work for us as (senior) software developer in a cross-functional team of product owners, software developers and testers who develop a new cloud payments solution.
- Ownership of the entire process: Your main focus is on contributing to the entire development process from (technical) design, implementation and testing to the delivery of the software.
- Collaboration: You will research and introduce new tools and technologies to help with these tasks and drive innovation for our engineering teams.
- Necessary Experience: You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science or Engineering and have experience in the area of application development as a software developer for 3+ years (senior 5+).
- Must Have: Reliable programming skills in Java and Spring Boot, Spring JPA and optional Angular 6
- Technical Know-How: Confident handling of Git and experience in working with GitLab CI/CD pipeline and practical experience in dealing with databases (preferably Oracle or SQL Server) and good SQL knowledge
- Nice to have: Knowledge with Apache Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes and Know-how in Design Pattern Driven Implementation
- Additional Plus: Experience in a Scrum Team with a recognized certification (e.g. Scrum Alliance CSD)
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com