As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise product line. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Pune was built earlier this year and we are now looking to fill the following position in our Pune Center of Excellence:
(Senior) Software Tester (m/f/d)
- You will work for us as a (Senior) Software Tester in a cross-functional team of product owners, software developers and testers who develop a new cloud payments solution
- Your main focus is on ensuring the quality of our software products
- You browse through our new developments and don't give up until you've found the last missing cent and identified the last mistake
- Not only do you accompany new developments from the beginning to commissioning, you are also the contact person for 2nd level support in order to provide our customers with fast assistance
You have a financial or commercial background, ideally in payments, have experience with manual and automated tests for 3+ years (senior 5+) and you can develop test cases independently. In addition, you:
- Are persistent, creative and passionate in the positive sense
- Are a team player, communicative and willing to accept challenges
- Are reliable and structured in your work
- Should have work experience on Selenium, Automation, Manual
- Should be able to work in Agile Team
- Should have experience on SQL, JIRA, Jenkins, MAVAN, TestNG, Eclip, IDE.
- Should have experience on Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing.
- Have relevant certification in software testing (e.g. ISTQB)
- Have fluency in speaking and writing in English
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We offer you the opportunity to become a “Serralian” and help shape our new strategic venture in India. A low hierarchy with fast decision making and a “get things done” culture belongs to our manners. Become part of the global Development team and a wide range of opportunities for your career development and growth awaits you. We continuously improve the way we work, including a casual, relaxed and flexible work environment with a strong positive culture with regular celebrations of our success and the Serralian Base Camp.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Center of Excellence LLP. ICC Trade Tower, B-605, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411016
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.