As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Service Delivery Manager (m/f/d) | Hamburg
- First point of contact: You work with our customers on operational and tactical issues.
- Create relationships: You earn a trusted client advisory relationship with our clients and team.
- 360-degree approach: You provide visibility and guidance around Serrala Services account through regular operational service reviews and reporting.
- Keep track of all details: You provide reviews of service disruptions, metrics, pre-launch planning.
- Stay up-to-date: You will be involved in the change management process of customers´ environment to ensure success and service up-time.
- Financial Business Experience: You understand and have experience of B2B payments and/or corporate financial value chain?
- SaaS Experience: You offer several years of experience working in a customer facing technical service delivery or support role? You were in charge of design, implementation, consulting, managed services, infrastructure and/or cloud service system administration?
- Communication skills: You enjoy presentations for customers and public speaking? You like to create contents such as white papers, presentations, project plans or other written deliverable? Your English is business fluent and your German at least B2 level?
- Much appreciated, not a must: You have some knowledge about ITIL, virtualization technologies or cloud computing? Maybe in former roles in consulting, service level reviews and reporting?
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com