Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Chicago:
Software Client Success Specialist
Serrala needs a focused member of the sales team to assist in developing positive and productive long-term relationships with the existing customer base. Results expected will be higher customer satisfaction, retention and consistent revenue from maintenance renewals, as well as incremental sales of software and services to select accounts. A qualified candidate will have some of the same skills and qualities, albeit less experience, of an account executive including excellent communication skills, strategic selling and presentation skills, and experience with enterprise solution provider(s).
- Monitor and manage Customer Satisfaction levels
- Lead for Maintenance & Support renewals
- Engage and resurrect dormant accounts
- Uplifts and small add-on sales to existing customers
- Subscription renewals
- Install Base campaigns
- Reference Program assistance
- Customer specific projects as required
Other Details and Requirements
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual objectives
- Present a limited subset of Serrala offerings to customer organizations
- Coordinate business terms and renewal contract negotiations
- Manage all activity in Salesforce.com
- Compensation will be a combination of salary and bonus/commission
Serrala provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you want to be part of a team of motivated talented and experienced coworkers, we look forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations and availability to Victor Flores at email@example.com