As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Software Developer ABAP (m/f/d)
- Improve banking by software development: You develop ABAP/SAP adds in the area of cash management and treasury
- Taking responsibility and creating customer satisfaction: You take all necessary actions to ensure quality and maintainability
- Master of project success: You prepare technical specifications on the base of given requirements and command your project plans easily due to high reliability and accuracy
- Passion for development: You are a passionate all-rounder and a prudent team player when it comes to meeting deadlines and achieving goals together
- Solid background: You have a degree in computer science or comparable education? And strong interest in developing the future of banking software?
- Software experience: Do you have first experience in developing ABAP/ SAP software? Preferable some first experience in cash management and/ or treasury applications?
- Your communication abilities: You have the potential to evolve into a strong communicator - self-confident, convincing, assertive - and to acquire excellent human relations and customer service skills?
- Communication skills: You have a good command of German and English? Even better!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com