Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarters in Hamburg:
Software Developer C# (m/f/d)
- New and further developments of our web-based solution in the area of payments
- Creation of technical concepts
- Proposal and verification of new technologies
- Participation in the entire development process from design, implementation and testing to the delivery of the software
- You have a degree or training in the field of Information Technology or Business/Media Information Technology.
- You have at least two years of practical experience in .NET web development (ASP.NET, Web API, MVC) with C#
- You have sound practical experience with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Ideally, you are experienced in:
- Distributed systems
- Security aspects of a web application
- Load balancing
- Automated testing
- You have a structured and methodical approach to the design and implementation of software modules
- You approach your tasks in an analytical and solution-oriented manner
- German: business fluent, English: good knowledge
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to Claudia Winnemöller (Team Lead Talent Acquisition): email@example.com.