As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Berlin:
Software Tester (m/f/d)
- Find the needle in the haystack: You browse through our new developments and don't give up until you've found the last missing cent and identified the last mistake. You are persistent, creative and passionate in the positive sense.
- Taking responsibility: You are the all-rounder when it comes to the quality of our software products. You are responsible for your product, from the cost estimate to commissioning.
- Assist with advice and action: Not only do you accompany new developments from the beginning to commissioning, you are also the contact person for 2nd level support in order to provide our customers with fast assistance.
- Achieving goals together: You will work independently in a first-class test team, but also closely together with development and product management, in order to provide our customers with excellent software.
- Solid background: Do you have a financial or a commercial background and a good command of German and English? Even better!
- Software experience: Are you experienced with SAP, programming, manual and automated tests and able to develop atomized test cases independently?
- Communication skills: You are a team player, communicative and willing to accept challenges?
- Organization skills: Are you reliable and structured in your work?
- Additionally required: An ISTQB or other certification is an advantage; SAP expertise
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com