Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 companies.
We are growing – our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you!
Solution Architect Accounts Payable Automation (m/f/d)
- Be responsible for all applicable tasks in customer pre-sales activities
- Support RFP (request of proposal) replies to international customer base
- Prepare and conduct Customer Demos and Assessment Workshops
- Represent Serrala on industry fairs and conferences
- Update/improve pre-sales processes, procedures, demos & presentations
- Conduct presentations (Webinars, Conferences, etc.) to internal as well as external users
- Build up market and product knowledge (Serrala, SAP and external solutions) with the objective to represent Serrala’s thought leadership roles on the global market
- Strong understanding of Accounts Payable
- Deep knowledge about data capturing, invoicing and invoice processing incl. approvals, reporting, etc.
- Experience with implementing/developing/supporting IT solutions in one or more of the following areas: Accounts Payable, Payments and/or P2P, Data Capturing
- Good knowledge of SAP (Basis, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting)
- Fluent in German; English is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills and attention to detail
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.