Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To support our strong growth, Serrala Group is currently looking to fill the following position at our location in Hamburg or Berlin or London or Breda:
Solution Manager (m/f/d)
As Solution Manager you will have a direct impact on the growth of the Managed Services business. This is one of the key strategic areas within Serrala, you will have the unique opportunity to drive growth. In this role, you will lead strategic solution initiatives for the business, evangelize our vision and partner with strategic customers. You should have a bias for action and the ability to break down complex problems - across teams - that drive solution development at a high speed.
Managed Services is designed and delivered to remove complexity away from our clients’ processes. By outsourcing non-core activities to a specialist provider, clients can reap the benefits from more efficient and effective processes. The Solution Manager drives innovation and the solution roadmap. The candidate acts as a key liaison between the managed services’ subject matter experts, Serrala’s commercial teams, customers and other key stakeholders. The candidate is able to combine strategic thinking with hands-on mentality.
- Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domains, the market, and the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Together with the domain subject matter experts drive requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Target for the best customer experience possible. Work with the teams to deliver world-class solutions driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams, and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature delivery cycle
- Measure success. Measure everything. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. The Solution Manager plays a critical role in creating alignment between teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate across product teams throughout Serrala, engineering, product marketing, and other teams. Close alignment, setting clear expectations, and effective teaming is key for success
- Represent Serrala as a domain and solution expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, online in customer communities, and through social networking
- Experience in formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans and roadmaps
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience within product management or solution development role
- Leadership – proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead cross-functional teams and broader stakeholders
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems with analytical thinking skills
- Strong technical skills and business acumen – proven ability to execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to go-to-market and business strategies.
- Domain expertise in payments and cloud
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful solution strategy
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Ability to lead and work autonomously
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred)
- A well-developed sense of humor and grace under pressure
- Strong customer focus
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
If you want to be part of a team of highly motivated professionals, we are looking forward to your application, incl. salary expectations and availability, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; phone: +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111