As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Solutions Architect - P2P Automation
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working cross-functionally to understand architecture needs by multiple business units. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion.
The full-time position is remote for candidates living in and authorized to work in North America without sponsorship. Serrala offers a competitive salary, generous vacation time, Medical, dental, vision, 401k, Short Term & Long Term Disability and Life insurance.
Click here to apply on LinkedIn.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Formulating and leading presales technical/functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Support RFP (request for proposal) replies to international customer base
- Prepare and conduct Customer Demos and Assessment Workshops
- Represent Serrala on industry fairs and conferences
- Update/improve pre-sales processes, procedures, demos & presentations
- Conduct presentations (Webinars, Conferences, etc.) to internal as well as external users
- Build up market and product knowledge (Serrala, SAP and external solutions) with the objective to represent Serrala’s thought leadership roles on the global market
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years' of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of Cloud solutions, Accounts Payable, and Document Management
- Deep knowledge about data capturing, invoicing and invoice processing incl. approvals, reporting, etc.
- Experience with implementing/developing/supporting IT solutions in one or more of the following areas: Accounts Payable, Payments and/or P2P, Data Capturing
- Good knowledge of SAP or similar ERP (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting and Cloud capability)
- Strong analytical and communication skills and attention to detail
Serrala is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, general treatment during employment, termination, layoff, recall and leave of absence.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.