Sr. Account Executive - AP / P2P / Cash App
Serrala is looking for Senior Account Executives to join our team. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, strategic selling and presentation skills, and a minimum of ten years of proven experience with direct sales of enterprise software solutions
Candidates must reside within the territory (PA, VA, DE, MD), the position is remote, and requires up to 50% travel.
Serrala offers a competitive salary, generous PTO, full benefits with 401k match.
Click here to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build, nurture and maintain a pipeline sufficient to meet the defined quota
- Qualify and develop business opportunities from leads
- Solicit, understand and develop customer requirements
- Coordinate customer demonstrations and proposal development
- Sell SAP-centric and Cloud based financial, imaging and workflow solutions to executives in avariety of vertical markets
- Manage accounts to expand the relationship and sell additional solutions in the future
- Meet or exceed annual quota with quarterly revenue objectives
- Build vision and business cases for partnering with Serrala
- Prepare joint business plans (target, differentiation, financial models)
- Present Serrala solutions to all levels of prospect organizations
- Coordinate business terms and contract negotiations
- Close large and complex deals—including Licenses via a Subscription model as well as related services
- Team effectively with Partners to drive business and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with mutual customers
- Manage pipeline activity in Salesforce.com, providing updates and details on the forecast as required
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 10+ years of direct sales experience with an Enterprise Software company
• Proven Hunter and Farmer background (i.e. sold both initial deals into net new accounts as well
as expansion in existing accounts with 6 -7 figure multi-level enterprise transactions)
• Consistent over-quota sales achievement
• Negotiating and closing large enterprise solutions deals
• Development of strategic partnering relationships and related business development activities
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Experience selling Fintech and/or SAP solutions
Serrala provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.