As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Chicago, IL: Click here to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support timely monthly and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accrual schedules, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Manage Bank account activity and review reconciliation
- Perform or Assist with, Client Billing, Cash Receipts, and Payroll processing
- Maintain Intercompany reconciliations and procedures with multiple business units
- Review company performance and provide variance analysis to management
- Prepare & update records & reports for outside reporting including taxes, government agencies, and audit
- Continuous process improvement by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes
- Supply Ad Hoc reporting and analysis as needed
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- Experience working in SAP FI-CO modules
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Effective team member
- Experience working through a system implementation
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Capable of creative problem-solving
- Eager to learn and take ownership of the role
Serrala offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD & LTD, Life Insurance effective on your 1st day
- 401k with a company match of 4%
- 17 days of PTO/11 Company holidays
- Remote Flexibility
- Great company culture and team dynamic
Serrala is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, general treatment during employment, termination, layoff, recall and leave of absence.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.