As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Amsterdam, The Netherlands:
Team Lead Business Development EMEA (m/f/d)
- Daily doing: You create and manage data-driven call lists, distribute and follow up on tasks. Therefore, you evaluate, develop and establish scalable team processes to meet company demands and challenges
- Take influence: You tie in existing marketing campaigns to generate and further develop qualified leads
- Collaboration with others: You work closely with our sales and field marketing teams to ensure operational efficiency of the team. To manage functional stakeholders is daily business for you
- Reporting & KPI-Management: You ensure adequate reports with high quality, providing insights on necessary improvements and pointing out success stories
- Train your team: You motivate, guide and guarantee system and process knowledge of the team, especially in SalesCloud, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Discover.org
- Background & experience: You are a deep Salesforce Sales Cloud expert with 5+ years of experience in outbound calling, including previous team lead experience
- Entrepreneurship: You can apply data driven approaches, own strong analytical abilities to understand reports and you are able to derive even better results
- Drive impact: You are a natural in applying, challenging and documenting lead generating processes
- Teamwork: You train your team to adopt objectives and learn as well you follow best practice processes
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com