Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 companies.
In this Technical Consultant role, you will be implementing and customizing our Serrala Cloud Business Process Solutions according to our clients’ requirements. You will also work with the product managers and solution architects to support customer pilots or proof of concepts, new product use-cases, and provide technical expertise and services. Due to the international nature of our customers, strong communication skills and coordination across international teams throughout Serrala is expected.
The full-time position is remote for candidates living in and authorized to work in North America without sponsorship. Serrala offers a competitive salary, generous vacation time, Medical, dental, vision, 401k, Short Term & Long Term Disability and Life insurance.
Required Education and Experience
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with design, development, and support of modern cloud-native productized multi-tenant application software
- In-depth understanding of MEAN (Mongo DB Express JS Angular NodeJS) architecture
- Experience with the latest UI frameworks- VUE.js, Angular 2.0 or above, React – At least one required
- Experienced in CSS and web design
- Experienced participating in and preferably leading a global Agile development team
- Excellent at debugging and troubleshooting
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Self-starter with the ability and desire to work independently, even when detailed instructions are not provided
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team to accomplish goals and milestones within the agreed-upon timeline
- Strong people and communication skills and desire to take on both project and team management responsibilities
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with provisioning and deploying software to Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Cloud Foundry, SAP Cloud Platform, or equivalent cloud platforms.
- Exposure to software container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Awareness of the latest CI/CD trends and best practices with experience in Jenkins, GitHub, MS Devops, or Bitbucket.
- Ability to work with leading SCRUM based ticketing systems such as JIRA.
- Functional knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, especially SAP, is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms
Serrala is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, general treatment during employment, termination, layoff, recall and leave of absence.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Click here to apply on LinkedIn