Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
We are growing – our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you in Berlin!
Technical Writer for Financial Software (m/f/d)
- Write technical documentation for technical concepts, APIs and visuals
- Document our technical knowledge in writing
- Design, creation, updating and communication of technical texts in the form of user manuals, Getting Started documents, blogs, PPTs, training materials, etc. in English and German
- You have a degree
- Sound Java knowledge
- Several years of professional experience as a technical writer or in a similar field
- High affinity for writing technical texts
- Ideally, you have already gained experience as a blogger, author of books or articles in trade journals
- Very good command of German and English
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org.