As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at our location in Hamburg:
Technical Writer for Financial Software (m/f/d)
- It´s all about writing: You are responsible for writing technical documentations for technical concepts, APIs and visuals
- Teamwork is everything: As part of interdisciplinary project teams, you autonomously collaborate with software developers and the product management to gain an understanding of the product to understand and document our software product’s modules, features and functionalities
- Ownership: You analyze the requirements and determine the information depth and the types of publications needed by our customers
- Coordination: You supervise and supervise outsourced documentation and translation projects
- Innovation: You recommend and implement improvements for greater efficiency
- Background: You have a IT-related degree or a degree as a technical writer and several years of professional experience as a technical writer or in a similar field
- Technical Know-how: You have experience in software development
- Additional plus: Experience with working with Corporate Payments and/or Treasury Products is an asset
- Passion: You have a high affinity for writing technical texts and you understand terminology and translation-related issues and know how to implement them into your daily work
- Communication Skills: You have strong writing and documentation skills in English
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com