As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Trainee/Internship Digital Marketing (m/f/d)
- Gain insights from data: You support us in evaluating marketing activities and data from our CRM tool. You conduct meaningful analyses and illustrate the results graphically to prepare them for presentation
- Keep our processes up to date: You keep the user documentation of our CRM tool (Sales Cloud) up to date and develop it further/complete it if necessary. If possible, you will create workshops for your colleagues, which you will conduct alone or in cooperation with us
- Realize your own project: If your time with us is long enough, you will receive your own (sub-)project and realize it independently starting with the creation of the project plan and taking it all the way to implementation. Of course we will be by your side
- Support: You will support your team with data clean-ups, with questions about reporting and in day-to-day operations as well as with comprehensive projects
- Passion for Marketing and Tech: You have an unlimited desire and joy to develop your experience in marketing? You have an affinity for Digital, Tech and Data?
- Communication skills: Language and communication in German & English are part of your everyday life and you enjoy working with us even from your home office?
- Open-minded: Ideally, digital technologies such as Marketing Automation, CMS or CRM are no new territory for you. If they are: No problem, we will show you! Bring along well-founded Excel knowledge that you can further grow with us
- Last but not least: You should still be in the middle of your studies, a specialization in marketing, IT and/or business is beneficial but we are completely open as long as you can support us for at least four months. Have we convinced you?
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.