Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 companies.
We are growing – our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you in Hamburg!
Expert Employer Branding (m/f/d)
- Responsibility: Strengthen and leverage our employer brand by developing focused campaigns based on our core values and beliefs. Define global strategies and execute against these targets to become the employer of choice internally and externally #WeareSerralians
- Candidate Journey: Support employee onboarding initiatives and create employee experiences covering the entire employee life cycle
- Creativity: Generate, publish and share content for social media campaigns that build meaningful connections, engages employees and attract candidates
- Global Mindset: Work with global and diverse teams from all our offices to leverage information
- Teamwork: Based in the marketing & communication unit, you will directly report to our SVP M&C and have a strong, dotted line into HR – it´s all about teamwork
Are you an expert in employer branding? Perfect, you will have a great chance to become one of us, a Serralian. We are looking for someone with a sound knowledge of the recruiting life cycle, especially attracting and engaging talent in an advanced IT market. You should be able to navigate the social media landscape to discover opportunities for talent acquisition as well as for retention. You are a natural collaborator and think creatively! Finally, yet importantly, you are fluent in verbal and written German & English.
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to Claudia Winnemöller (Team Lead Talent Acquisition): email@example.com.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com