Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company head-quartered in Hamburg, Germany. Serrala optimizes the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. As a SAP Silver Partner, Serrala supports over 2,500 companies worldwide with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage incoming and outgoing payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented on three continents with 16 regional offices in Europe, North America and Asia, over 550 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of Dax companies.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next generation cloud native enterprise payments solution. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Mumbai will comprise strategic solution development in the B2B Cloud Payments with a strong integration into the global development team footprint.
To help realize this exciting vision, we are looking for you in our Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany:
Junior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Serrala sees opportunities where other people see risks! Understanding these opportunities, the business value these opportunities deliver to our customers and creatively converting requirements into innovative design is what a Product Manager does. You will be working in a motivated dynamic international team with and for our development centers in India, Germany and US.
• Gather, prioritize and describe business requirements from various sources: customers, the sales and marketing organization, experts, etc.
• (Collaborate in) Convert(ing) requirements into an innovative software design
• Review and create end user documentation and learning experience
• Collaborate across international teams (including development, professional services, sales, marketing and other teams) to optimize product and eventually, customer success.
• Identify opportunities to improve products and services for our customers.
• 2 years’ experience within corporate payments and/or bank communication
• University degree (computer science or business administration with strong interest in technology).
• You thrive on solving complex analytical, conceptual and configuration questions
• You have general knowledge and interest in technology and enjoy working with new technology such as cloud, web services and many more
• Follow up and follow through mentality
• Good command of English and German, both verbal and in writing
• Willingness to travel, e.g. to India or the US
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Become a Serralian and help shape our new strategic products and services! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to Claudia Winnemöller (Team Lead Talent Acquisition): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com