As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Website Manager (m/f/d)
- Best-in-class experience: You continuously evolutionize our websites and optimize user experience for B2B and B2E
- Strategic planner: To build and execute SEO strategies in regards of programming, content and link building is daily business for you
- Up-to-date awareness: You can constantly track performance and success of individual digital channels and tactics to optimize outreach and maximize outcome? You also measure website performance against KPI reports? Join us!
- Quality is key: You continuously apply market insights and digital analytics to adapt and optimize campaigns
- Natural born leader: You guide and advise campaign management, communication and content teams to accelerate our digital home base
- Body of knowledge: You have a solid and proven knowledge in managing B2B websites with proven buyer journeys with at least 3 years of experience?
- Analytical skills: An exceptional knowledge of UX processes, web analytics, content management systems, result oriented SEO expertise, etc. is a must-have!
- Good attention to detail: You have bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future
- Understanding in digital content: You fit with your demonstrated ability to design perfectly in our team. To implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs is a standard for you
- Performance driven: You can measure success by rankings? You can provide a holistic website that covers all solution areas? It seems like you´re perfect for our team!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.