As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Working Student Digital Marketing (m/f/d)
- Daily business: You support us in setting up and evaluating marketing campaigns and mailings in the Marketing Automation Tool Marketo
- Looking at the big picture: As part of our team, you will help us with the organization and logistical handling of virtual marketing conferences and webinars - with everything that comes along
- Marketing support: You will support us in technical topics and in the content of our communication activities. You evaluate data and help us to improve our database
- Your work matters: You take over the maintenance and updating of the website using our CMS (Drupal). In addition, you will support our team both in day-to-day operations and in comprehensive projects
- Passion for Marketing and Tech: You have an unlimited desire and joy to develop your experience in marketing? You have an affinity for Digital, Tech and Data?
- Communication skills: Language and communication in German & English are part of your everyday life and you enjoy working with us as a team even from the home office
- Open-minded: Ideally, digital technologies such as Marketing Automation or CMS are not new territory for you. If they are: No problem, we will show you!
- Last but not least: You should still be in the middle of your studies, a specialization in marketing and/or IT is useful but we are completely open-minded as long as you can support us 15 to 20 hours per week. Have we convinced you?
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.