As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Berlin:
Working Student - Product Management (m/f/d)
- Daily business: To strengthen our Berlin office, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) to support us in organizing and carrying out all area-related administrative tasks for 16-18 hours per week
- Understanding the business: In addition to your general work, you will also be responsible for creating manuals and updating documentation for our SAP integrated software
- Your work matter: You will enjoy this job if you feel comfortable in a software environment and like working on a computer
- Background: You completed the first semesters of your studies in economics, (business)-informatics, engineering, business administration or comparable. Therefore, you have good MS-Office skills
- Communication skills: Excellent spoken and written German and English skills complete your profile, knowledge of French is a plus
- Analytical skills: A systematic, analytical way of thinking is one of your strengths
- Last but not least: Initial experience in the SAP environment is desirable, but not a must – we teach you everything you need to know
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.