As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Working Student – Strategic Projects (m/f/d)
You will support our growing strategy department and gain a variety of insights into the entire company.
- Your work matter: preparation and presentation of business contents as a basis for strategic decision-making
- Creating insights: Supporting analyses as well as research and evaluation of market- and competition-related data
- Understanding the business: support the development and maintenance of a global business process management system
- Ownership: Working together with the team on cross-functional and impactful strategic projects, taking ownership for specific work packages
- Background: You completed the first semesters of your studies in economics, (business)-informatics, engineering, business administration or comparable. Therefore, you have good MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- Open-minded: quick comprehension, strong in analytics (passion for numbers) and entrepreneurial thinking. You have already completed suitable internships successfully and you are ready to shift gears
- Analytical skills: You have a strong interest in analyzing processes and structures in the environment of corporate strategy and beyond
- Communication skills: You are a strong communicator – doesn’t matter if we are discussing in English or German
- Last but not least: You are willing to spend ≥ 15 h/week with us or would like to do a full-time internship (4-6 months)
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.