Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
We are growing – our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you in Hamburg!
Working Student/Intern – Strategic Projects (m/f/d)
You will support our growing strategy department and gain a variety of insights into the entire company.
- Your work matters - preparation and presentation of business contents as a basis for strategic decision-making
- Supporting analyses as well as research and evaluation of market- and competition-related data
- Working together with the team on cross-functional and impactful strategic projects and you will take ownership for specific work packages
- You completed the first semesters of your studies in economics, (business)-informatics, engineering, business administration or comparable
- Open-minded, quick comprehension, strong in analytics (passion for numbers) and entrepreneurial thinking
- You have a strong interest in analyzing processes and structures in the environment of corporate strategy and beyond
- You are a strong communicator – doesn’t matter if we are discussing in English or German
- You have already completed suitable internships successfully and you are ready to shift gears
- You are not only looking for a “job” – you want to learn and develop your skills quickly in a dynamic environment
- Good MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- You are willing to spend ≥ 15 h/week with us or would like to do a full-time internship (4-6 months)
- Fast decision making and getting things done
- A wide range of opportunities for your personal development
- Monthly lunch & quarterly BBQ for free | Drinks/fruits for free every day
Our team, headed by Christoph Dubies (Chief Strategy Officer) and Lasse Milinski (VP Strategic Projects) is looking forward to getting to know you! – Please send your application including CV & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s move mountains together.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg, www.serrala.com