Sr. SAP Technical Consultant
In this Sr. SAP Technical Consultant role, you will be integral in managing/programming SAP ABAP components of Serrala products and work closely with our clients to implement top-quality SAP-centric business process solutions, utilizing the latest SAP technologies to solve their business needs. Serrala expects you to have a solid background in ABAP programming, SAP workflow, development methodologies and SAP-based product management know-how with strong customer service and team-oriented attitude.
Apply on LinkedIn
What's in it for you?
Competitive pay + bonus + generous PTO * Medial, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, STD/LTD * Ability to work remote with about 5% - 25% travel required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Help design, program, manage, support and implement Serrala’s ABAP-based business process solutions.
- Perform and document impact analyses, provide development estimates and technical specifications and implement code changes within the framework of a given project or for change requests.
- Document the technical implementation of the Serrala solutions and train the customer in administering these solutions.
- May act as a “mentor” to individuals on a project by project basis. This includes performing program “walk-throughs” to ensure that the programmer is using sound programming techniques.
- Prepare presentations to colleagues or customers or conduct training on new features or solution changes.
- Stay current on technical trends and Serrala solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to this position.
- Three(3) years in ABAP development
- SAP application development from basic ABAP through advanced technologies
- Report writing using OO ALV and ABAP lists
- Object-oriented ABAP development and classes
- SAP Workflow
- S/4 HANA
- User exits/enhancements
- BDCs and LSMW
- ABAP Dialog Programming
- Exposure to NetWeaver Gateway and UI5 technology
- Adobe Interactive Form
- Must have solid SAP platform knowledge and be familiar with at least one SAP business area preferably FI and MM.
- Must have managed SAP-centric software product lifecycles
- Relational Database Design
- Use of structured methodologies in software development lifecycle
- Use of SAP Add-On Assembly Kit (AAK)
- Change management, transports and source code control
- Must demonstrate high enthusiasm and good business aptitude
- Must have ability to effectively articulate a solution
- Functional know-how in Accounts Payable(AP) and related key business processes
- People who succeed in this role usually display:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer interaction skills
- Excellent team playing capabilities
- Strong technical know-how in at least one major discipline (preferably FI and MM)
Willingness and ability to travel is an essential function of all jobs at the company unless otherwise advised by your manager or Human Resources at the time of hire or promotion. This position will require 5% - 25% estimated travel.
Serrala is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.