Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Technical Support Engineer | Payment (m/f/d)
- Technical support in Payment Management team
- Analysis and classification of support requests according to urgency
- In-depth research and independent development of new solutions
- Follow up with support requests and quality measures
- Coordination of requests between internal departments
- Documentation of new solutions in our knowledge database
- Degree in Information Technology or banker training/accountant, IT/technology affinity
- Knowledge and experience in electronic payments or in technologies dealing with secure data transfer or with SAP FI are a plus
- First support experiences are an advantage
- Friendly, strong communication skills, team- and service-oriented
- Enjoy working across departments
- Good analytic skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and commitment
- Very good command of German and good command of English, both spoken and written
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office, sabbatical and much more. Become a Serralian!
Apply with your CV to email@example.com or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com