Archiving in the Cloud
Automatically archive data and documents and store them in a highly scalable cloud repository for cost effective, long term retention of information to meet audit and compliance requirements.
Alevate Archive enables organizations to move archived information out of their on-premise or cloud SAP systems and into a cloud-based archive repository of their choice such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft Azure and others. Regularly archiving information enables organizations to store information securely for long periods of time and lowers IT costs by reducing the size of the production system's database.
Features of the solution include
- Service-based connection to cloud-archive repositories
- Support for popular cloud repositories including Google, Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, AT&T
- Ability to store both structured and unstructured information in the selected archive repository including:
- Inbound and outbound documents, e.g. invoices, billing output
- Print lists
- Enterprise data
- Audit files (DART, SAF-T, and more)
- Other content storage, e.g. SAP DMS, SAPOffice