Increase Operational Savings, Increase Efficiencies and Lower Risk – with Serrala’s Future-proof Data and Document Management Solutions
Serrala’s Corestone solutions enables organizations to centralize and standardize the management of data and documents (“information”) across multiple enteprise systems, locations, and countries. They help companies control the amount of data in production systems so they can reduce the cost of operating enterprise systems, enable faster back up and maintenance windows, and facilitate the move to new more agile solutions. They also help companies reduce the risk associated with retaining sensitive or private information according to the latest security protocols and privacy regulations.
This comprehensive set of software solutions and managed services enables organizations to control information across the entire information lifecycle.
Corestone solutions can be used independently or in combination with one another to address specific information management needs:
- Archive Service: this foundational component of our offering ensures the consistent archiving of information to reduce the volume of data and documents resident in production systems. It creates archiving variants and schedules and monitors archiving tasks, ensuring archiving is done according to information management best practices, consistently and with the highest degree of accuracy. It enables organizations to leverage more flexible archive storage options, including Cloud-based archive repositories for the most scalable and cost effective archive storage. It benchmarks organizations against their peers, suggesting improvements to the archiving approach, to improve system performance or reduce risk, if necessary.
- Compliant Storage: manage and store information in accordance with relevant retention policies, regulations, and legal hold conditions. It enables organizations to apply retention rules consistently to online and archived data, so it is kept only until it reaches its end of life and can be purged. It also manages the purge process, providing authorities with the necessary proof of data destruction.
- Legacy Decommissioning: archive data and documents from legacy systems and move them into a central archive repository to enable easier access to legacy information and make it possible to decommission legacy systems to reduce costs and risk.
- Data Privacy: mask or encrypt data in production systems and archive repositories to protect data privacy or secure strategic information at the database level.
- Transparent Access: provide easier access to archived data in SAP systems for faster reporting.
- Audit Readiness: extract large volumes of data and documents from online systems and archive repositories in audit-ready formats to meet global standard (SOX, SAF-T) and ad hoc audit requirements.
- Document Capture: automatically capture information from unstructured documents (paper, emails, PDFs, etc.) and archive it, to enable faster, more transparent access to digitized supporting documents.
- Document Navigation: enable users to find and extract documents quickly to respond to customer or supplier enquiries or other requirements.
- Storage Migration: migrate data and documents from existing archive repositories or content management systems to a new repository for more modern, cost efficient storage of archived information.
Busy IT teams trust Serrala’s Corestone solutions because they automate critical information management tasks and ensure companies are following best-in-class information management practices with comprehensive monitoring and benchmarking reports. The solutions improve the speed and efficiency of operating and maintaining enterprise systems, so organizations can control the growth of the IT budget and allocate their IT staff to other more strategic projects. With these solutions in place, companies can quickly migrate off older, less efficient enterprise systems and take advantage of the most cost effective and appropriate information storage options.