Corestone Archive Service
Align the cost of retaining information with the value of the information to your business
Serrala’s Corestone Archive Service is a lightweight storage service that enables companies to store archived information in any ArchiveLink-certified repository. The service provides a direct connection from the SAP archiving layer to your chosen Cloud or disk storage location. Companies use the solution to reduce the cost of storage when they need to retain data and documents for long periods of time to meet legal, fiscal or regulatory requirements.
The service does not affect the users’ access to archived information. In fact, it often makes access to archived information much easier. Users can seamlessly access information directly from the SAP system, whenever they need it, without going to separate enterprise content management (ECM) system.
Benefits of Corestone Archive Service
- Leverage low-cost Cloud or disk storage for long-term retention of archived information
- Infinitely scalable storage with Cloud repositories
- Take advantage of the world’s leading Cloud storage platforms (Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AT&T Synaptic Storage as a Service, and more)
- Reduce IT complexity by eliminating the need for additional enterprise content management servers
- Improve SAP systems performance by moving archived information out of the SAP database
- Simplify access to archived information by providing access directly from SAP systems
Brochure: Data and Document Management
Increase Operational Savings, Increase Efficiencies and Lower Risk — with Future-proof Data and Document Management Solutions
Whitepaper: Fast Path to SAP S/4HANA
Three proven data management strategies to help moving to S/4HANA quickly and cost effectively in the future.
Success Story: Beverage Company
International beverage company uses cloud-based archive solution to reduce data volume in SAP systems, optimize system performance and speed up financial reporting.