Align the cost of retaining information with the value of the information to your business
Reduce the Cost of Data and Document Retention by up to 90% with Flexible Storage Options
Serrala’s Content Archive Service is a lightweight storage service that enables companies to store archived information in any ArchiveLink-certified repository. The service provides a direct connection from the SAP archiving layer to your chosen Cloud or disk storage location.
Companies that need to retain data and documents for long periods of time to meet legal, fiscal or regulatory requirements use the solution to reduce the cost of storage. Using the solution they can flexibility choose any ArchiveLink-certified storage:
- Disk storage
- oud storage on any of the following cloud providers: Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Rackspace, and AT&T Synaptic Storage as a Service
The service does not affect the users’ access to archived information. In fact, it often makes access to archived information much easier. Users can seamlessly access information directly from the SAP system, whenever they need it, without going to separate enterprise content management system.
Benfits of the Content Archive Service:
- Leverage low-cost Cloud or disk storage for long-term retention of archived information
- Enable infinitely scalable storage with Cloud repositories on the world’s leading Cloud platforms
- Reduce IT complexity by eliminating the need for additional enterprise content management servers
- Improve SAP systems performance by moving archived information out of the SAP database
- Simplify access to archived information by providing access directly from SAP systems