Effective Credit Control within SAP
Serrala’s FS² Credit empowers you to make accurate credit decisions in less time, by conducting highly automated risk analyses while keeping a watchful eye on customer accounts. Achieve optimized collaboration between sales and credit management with quick and systematic customer credit ratings and monitor portfolio trends by automating as many activities as possible.
FS² Credit reduces customer on-boarding process time by up to 90% and boost credit analyst productivity by 30% enabling greater application scrutiny.
FS² Credit: Highlights and Benefits
- Reduce customer on-boarding process time by up to 90%
- Boost credit analyst productivity by 30% by enabling greater application scrutiny
- Improve audit compliance with a complete record of all activities between the customer, credit management, and sales
- Reduce bad-debt with proactive, automated alerts that provide daily monitoring of customer status changes
- Better organization and structuring of business processes
- Automated creation of correspondences
- Embedded Robotics for Process Automation
FS² Analytics for Credit – High-end Business Intelligence Reporting
FS² Analytics can quickly set-up new reports and run speedy queries based on daily or historical data. The personalized reports are supported with responsive robust metrics and analytics to keep your processes up to date and streamlined.
The FS² Credit Analytics application displays views of risk, receivables and the credit process and provides all relevant key figures in credit management, aggregated according to meaningful dimensions such as credit account, credit control area, customer groups, creditworthiness index and risk class.
Before the introduction of FS² Credit, the lead time for a credit application was up to six weeks. With the software and the integrated workflow as well as the assignment of events and tasks, a credit application can now be processed on the same day. The constant processing of internal and external data and the automatic adjustment of limits have resulted in an improved monitoring process for a large customer base and we have achieved a sharp reduction in defaults due to early warning indicators and automatic processing of these in the system.
Teamlead of International ERP Finance Team and SAP FI Senior Consulting,