Simplify the Processing of Supplier Invoices
The B2B Vendor Portal is a cloud-based solution that automates the capture of supplier invoices and improves supplier communications. Suppliers that go through a simple on-boarding process are able to use the portal to access your purchase orders and view information on their invoices and payments. They can use the portal to submit invoices online in multiple formats, so the invoice information is immediately digitized and available for further validation and processing. An online messaging system and chatbot makes it easy for your organization to communicate directly with suppliers about invoice status and quickly handle any exceptions that might prevent posting and payment.
Key features of the B2B Vendor Portal
- Submit supplier invoices in Excel, EDI, PDF, or XML format, or using an online form
- Search, retrieve and flip purchase orders
- View real-time invoice status information
- Update supplier company or log in information online
- Communicate with vendors regarding the status of invoices
- Cloud application directly connected to your SAP system
- Secure supplier log-in and on-boarding process
Brochure: Procure to Pay
Improve Process Efficiency, Visibility, and Lower Costs — with Future-proof End-to-End Automation of Supplier Management, Invoice Processing and Outbound Payments
Whitepaper: What's Next In Accounts Payable?
Find out how to leverage the latest robotic process automation, Cloud, mobile and blockchain technologies to improve your existing invoice processes, lower the cost per invoice and reduce fraud.
Infographic: Future of Finance
Learn what 180 global finance leaders said are the greatest challenges they face around processes, tools and