Improved Collection Efficiency within SAP
Serrala’s FS2 Collections improves management of past-due accounts and reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) to accelerate cash flow by automating the handling of receivables, disputes and deductions in a professional and efficient way! FS² Collections increases staff efficiency by at least 30% by reducing repetitive activities and making time available for higher value activities. Reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) are reduced by minimum 10%, bad debt write-offs nearly eliminated.
FS² Collections: Highlights and Benefits
- Expert solution to drive effective and efficient collections process
- Entire collections process centralized in one single platform integrated in SAP
- Automated, built-in approval workflows aligned with your organization’s hierarchy
- Digitization of your collections processes
- Better organization and structuring of business processes
- Increasing productivity, efficiency and transparency
- Comprehensive reporting framework
- Collections Management Dashboard - visualization of KPI's
- Embedded Robotics for Process Automation
FS² Analytics for Collections – High-end Business Intelligence Reporting
FS² Analytics can quickly set-up new reports and run speedy queries based on daily or historical data. The personalized reports are supported with responsive robust metrics and analytics to keep your processes up to date and streamlined.
FS² Collections provides all relevant evaluations in accounts receivable management. The data can be aggregated and analyzed according to meaningful dimensions, such as company code, customer and many more. Open items, historic DSO, open and completed measures, tasks and deadlines, as well as detailed information on the dunning process are made available for individual analyses in a concise manner.
Elaborate, comprehensive solutions developed with a high level of business expertise.
Head of Accounts Receivable, DEKRA SE
Our Order to Cash Offering
Learn more about our end-to-end O2C solution suite.
Whitepaper: POBO and COBO
The Benefits and Challenges of Centralizing Payments and Collections
Payments-on-behalf (POBO) and collections-on-behalf (COBO) are the goal of every ambitious payment and collection factory project.
Whitepaper: Global Shared Services
Mastering the Digital Transformation in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).