As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
IT Application Administrator – Salesforce, Marketo Engage, Kimble (m/f/d)
- Daily business: You support the implementation and build deep knowledge of a new global PSA and Billing tool – Kimble
- Ownership of the entire process: Administration and support of Serrala’s Salesforce system with a special focus on Kimble PSA, including managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Innovation mindset: Your task is also to question and improve the conception and configuration of the existing systems – always looking for the best possible solution
- Grow together: Working together in the team to implement enhancements and roll out new features. Therefore, you work with our integration team to roll out new applications
- Collaboration: You collaborate with internal departments on new technical details, requirements and Implementations. You also create and manage complex workflow rules and data validation, maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
- Develop solutions: Keeping abreast of new features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Necessary experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as an Application Administrator / System Engineer
- Ideal fit: Understanding of the platforms Salesforce, Marketo Engage and/or Kimble, ideally with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Understanding the landscape: Knowledge of business processes (Marketing, Sales, Consulting and Finance) is a huge plus. Ideally you also have knowledge in databases and database structures
- Your work matters: You have good project management skills and a positive attitude. Independent and quality-oriented work is obvious for you
- Effective communicator: Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com