Serrala is a fast-growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. Serrala optimizes the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. As an SAP Silver Partner, Serrala supports over 2,500 companies worldwide with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage incoming and outgoing payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented on three continents with 16 regional offices in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of Dax companies.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise payments solution. To achieve this vision, we are looking to fill the following position in our Malvern Center of Excellence located in Malvern, Pennsylvania:
Sr. Developer – Cloud Native Full Stack - MEAN
In this role, as part of Serrala’s Software Products team, you will be involved in design, architecture, development, productized scenario implementation and level-3 support of Serrala’s cloud-native products. You will also work with the product managers and solution architects to support customer pilots or proof of concepts, new product use-cases, and may be required to assist the consulting team with customer implementation and provide technical expertise and services. You will also provide level-3 technical support and maintenance services to new and existing customers through the structured Support Center. Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate across international teams throughout Serrala, including engineering, product, cloud operations, and other teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with design, development, and support of modern cloud-native productized multi-tenant application software
- In-depth understanding of MEAN (Mongo DB Express JS Angular NodeJS) architecture
- Experience with the latest UI frameworks- VUE.js, Angular 2.0 or above, React – At least one required
- Experienced in CSS and web design
- Experienced participating in and preferably leading a global Agile development team
- Excellent at debugging and troubleshooting
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Self-starter with the ability and desire to work independently, even when detailed instructions are not provided
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team to accomplish goals and milestones within agreed upon timeline
- Strong people skills and desire to take on both project and team management responsibilities
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must be a W2 Employee (full-time salaried position)
- Experience with provisioning and deploying software to Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, SAP Cloud Platform, or equivalent cloud platforms.
- Exposure to software container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Awareness of the latest CI/CD trends and best practices with experience in Jenkins, GitHub, MS DevOps, or Bitbucket.
- Ability to work with leading SCRUM based ticketing systems such as JIRA.
- Functional knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, especially SAP, is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms
Serrala provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Working Conditions. Primarily working in an office environment. May be expected to travel up to 20% of the time to customer locations. In rare instances, weekend or evening support may be required.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- 11 company holidays
- Life and disability insurance
Join Serral! Apply on LinkedIn