Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarters in Hamburg:
Cloud DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) | Hamburg
- Analysis of specific customer requirements in the FinTech sector
- Creation of system designs/architectures of complex systems based on cloud platforms for the FinTech sector
- Creation of system specifications for HA environments, Hybrid environments, etc.
- Implementation of these specifications in Cloud environments such as MS Azure
- Support of our customers when integrating Cloud Fin Tech processes
- Development of reference and standard architectures in the midmarket and enterprise environment
- Exploration of new topics, technologies, deepen your acquired knowledge and actively contribute to our team
- Support the operation of cloud solutions for customers
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Science or comparable qualifications, e.g., as an IT specialist
- Several years of relevant work experience with processes, tools, technologies and methods in the field of enterprise, system & IT architecture
- Experience in database administration with Oracle and/or comparable systems
- You are confident with strong communication and teamwork skills, an independent, structured and responsible approach to work are among your strengths
- You enjoy challenges and learning new technologies
- Good command of German and English, both spoken and written
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to: email@example.com.