Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarters in Hamburg:
- New and further developments of our analytics components in the area of the globally successful Finance Suite
- Creation and implementation of technical concepts
- Setting guidelines and standards for development
- Proposal and verification of new technologies
- Development of add-ons for SAP software
- Support for all analytics-relevant questions and challenges
- Technical support on customer projects
- Degree or successfully completed education in the fields of information technology, business informatics or business administration
- Several years of practical experience in data modeling and the development of Qlik applications
- Knowledge of frontend development is an advantage (HTML, CSS, Java Script)
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP is desirable
- Business fluent in German and English
- Reliable, analytical and independent work
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to Claudia Winnemöller (Team Lead Talent Acquisition): email@example.com.