Dynamic Working Capital Management
With FS² WorkingCapital, we can help you release tied-up liquidity, boost profits and pinpoint opportunities for enhancing procedural efficiencies. At Serrala, we have identified real-life situations for our customers that show our solution can unveil a savings potential of 0.3-0.5% of annual turnover.
Our advanced technology automatically analyzes mass transactional data which gives you a comprehensive overview and ongoing control over your value drivers. You can flexibly define and adapt the criteria for analysis to reflect the individual settings of your organization. So, instead of obtaining purely reference-date-based assessments, you will profit from comprehensive and realistic reports all year round – create ad hoc business intelligence reports with one click.
FS² WorkingCapital: Highlights & Benefits
- Robust reports/analytics/metrics
- Accepts SAP and other ERP data
- Realistic scenarios to release tied-up capital
- Reduce reliance on outside funding
- Decrease debt, financing costs, and risks
- Improve creditworthiness and rating
- Superior profit margins and customer cost-effectiveness
- Increase efficiencies in operational business practices
- Greater transparency in working capital management processes
- Boost AP/AR management procedures
- Positive effects on cash flow and company value
FS² Analytics for WorkingCapital– High-end Business Intelligence Reporting
FS² Analytics can quickly set-up new reports and run speedy queries based on daily or historical data. The personalized reports are supported with responsive robust metrics and analytics to keep your processes up to date and streamlined.
FS² Working Capital Analytics offers users more transparency in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, enabling them to improve payment terms, optimize incoming and outgoing payments, control risk, release tied liquidity and maximize profits.