Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
Start your apprenticeship to become an
Office Manager (m/f/d) in Hamburg on August 1, 2020
Focus of your training/apprenticeship
- Organizational tasks: Coordination of appointments, telephone communication, conference preparations, etc.
- Administrative tasks: travel planning, handling mail, correspondence, etc.
- Insight into and support of at least 2 departments, e.g., Accounting, HR, Marketing
- Get to know all areas of the company relevant to your training
- Attendance of vocational school classes
- Good secondary school diploma (Realschulabschluss) or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Interest in business and a good head for numbers
- Good communication and team skills
- Independent and methodical approach
We train with the aim of attracting long-standing staff, to whom we continue to offer development and further training opportunities beyond initial training. We are looking forward to receiving your application if you want to become part of a team with motivated talents and experienced coworkers. Please send them via email to our Team Talent Acquisition.
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com