Archiving in the Cloud
Archive data and documents to highly scalable cloud storage for cost effective, long term retention of information
For organizations using Serrala’s Alevate solutions, Alevate Archive enables them to archive and store data and documents in a highly scalable and cost effective cloud-based archive repository.
With Alevate Archive, companies can by move archived information out of their Alevate solution to a cloud-based archive repository of their choice such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft Azure and others for long-term retention purposes. Regularly archiving information enables organizations to store information securely for long periods of time and lowers IT costs by reducing the size of the production systems database.
Features of the solution include
- Service-based connection to cloud-archive repositories
- Support for popular cloud repositories including Google, Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, AT&T
- Ability to store both structured and unstructured information in the selected archive repository including:
- Inbound and outbound documents, e.g. invoices, billing output
- Print lists
- Enterprise data
- Audit files (DART, SAF-T, and more)
- Other content storage, e.g. SAP DMS, SAPOffice