Protect Data Privacy and Comply with Regulations
Protecting the privacy and security of data and documents in your online systems is an important concern for every company. It not only ensures your corporate intellectual property is secure (pricing, recipes, formulas, etc.), it also ensures your customers, suppliers and employees are protected from potentially harmful data breaches. However, new data privacy regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), make data privacy more than just a best practice, it is the law.
Serrala’s Privacy and Compliance solution ensures data privacy and security regulations are applied to the information that resides in corporate online systems and archive repositories using a fully automated solution with complete audit trail.
Key Capabilities of our Privacy and Compliance Solution
- Ability to Mask or Encrypt Sensitive Online and Archived Data at the Field, Table, or System Level
- Ability to Set Complex Retention Rules and Legal Holds for Online and Archived Data
- Common, Early Archiving Strategy Across SAP and Non-SAP systems
- Flexible storage options for long term storage of data and documents
- Automated Purging of Data at End of Life
- Views and Reports to Facilitate the Review and Audit of Retention Rules, Legal Holds, and Data Purge Activities
Success Story: Nexeo Solutions
Nexeo Solutions methodically encrypted and archived data to increase user efficiency and performance of key user transactions, and reduced database size
White Paper: Big Data Best Practices Guide
Learn how to future-proof and risk-proof your data and document management strategy with strategies for retaining data and documents.
Brochure: Data and Document Solutions
Increase Operational Savings, Increase Efficiencies and Lower Risk — with Future-proof Data and Document Management Solutions