As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise product line. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Pune was built earlier this year and we are now looking to fill the following position in our Pune Center of Excellence:
Head Architect/Lead – Platform (m/f/d)
- You will work for us as Head Architect and Lead for Platform team leading a highly technical team of architects, software developers, devops and testers who will develop the underlying platform for all Serrala cloud products.
- You will be responsible for defining and maintaining an enterprise architecture for public and hybrid cloud implementations on our Azure cloud.
- This role will collaborate closely with our global Cloud Ops teams, Development heads, Product Management heads and Technical Leadership councils.
- The head of platform architecture will also be responsible for evaluating and benchmarking new technologies, drafting technical standards, creating cloud architecture patterns and publishing architectural artifacts enabling Serrala to make high impact, long term decisions. This is a critical strategic architecture role to help drive digital transformation and create a competitive advantage for the company.
- The role is hands on - we expect you to design and code as well as mentor the team, so you lead by example.
You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science or Engineering and have experience in the area of application development (preferably financial) as a Senior/Head/Cheif Technical Architect with 14+ years. In addition, you have:
- Deep understanding and experience of architecting and developing full-stack end to end scalable and distributed Cloud application serviced on Azure Cloud platform
- Excellent SaaS Application architecture and Cloud Deployment Architecture principles understanding with deep-rooted experience on Azure Cloud
- Expertise in loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, Message queues and containerized applications deployment using technologies like RESTful services, Message Queues, and Docker
- Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in the organization.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption
- Strong computer science fundamentals with expert programming skills in Java, Python, Spring/Spring Boot, Angular and Native Mobile technology stack
- Experience working on AI/ML, NLP technologies
- Experience working with SQL Databases like Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases MongoDB, Hadoop etc.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) mindset and orientation of 100% test automation
- Have experience in working with Azure or AWS or Google Cloud, Git, Jenkins, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
- Solid Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes
- Work closely with Product Managers and Owners for understanding the functional and technical requirements
- Have experience in a Scrum Team with preferably a recognized certification (e.g. Scrum Alliance CSD)
- Have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Speak and write English fluently
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We offer you the opportunity to become a “Serralian” and help shape our new strategic venture in India. A low hierarchy with fast decision making and a “get things done” culture belongs to our manners. Become part of the global Development team and a wide range of opportunities for your career development and growth awaits you. We continuously improve the way we work, including a casual, relaxed and flexible work environment with a strong positive culture with regular celebrations of our success and the Serralian Base Camp.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Center of Excellence LLP. ICC Trade Tower, B-605, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411016