Where Did All the Cash Go?
23-04-2021 7 min read
Are you sure you really know your company’s cash and liquidity position, right now, and what it will be in a few months’ time…?
Having a real-time view on your company’s cash and liquidity position has become crucial to decision-making. No one can rely on past scenarios to accurately forecast and analyze when cash comes in and where cash will go. As you already have Serrala based solutions in play – whether it is for treasury, cash management, payments or an AP/AR solution – you can quickly upgrade your systems and improve your results significantly which will help you to:
- Make informed decisions based on real time data
- Have more transparency integrated in your central ERP system
- Automate processes and eliminate manual interfaces
- Achieve complete overview of cash
- Achieve centralized and standardized payment workflows
Your business evaluation will be different. With all the right financial information on hand, your decisions are based on transparent data points instead of partial assumptions or out-of-date data.
Do you have a real-time view on your cash?
Increased transparency, visibility and control
Knowing how much cash you have is key to overcoming any business hurdle and for sound planning. We saw some of our customers were missing transparency in their cash activity.
With the Serrala Cash Visibility Hub, we focus on helping our customers to be nimble and flexible while providing robust and precise planning features. We collaborate with them to achieve three key success factors:
- Transparency: Dashboards, real-time cash status and forecasting is the basis for your decisions
- Visibility: Integration of bank statements and payments into one central location enables you to generate a holistic, company-wide view
- Control: Automated, standardized processes increase security and decrease fraud risk
Our implementations are fast, seamless, providing you with immediate results!
Do you really know where your cash is and can you plan ahead?
Reliable and comprehensive liquidity information
Our customers have the following pain points:
- Getting insight into their overall cash position
- Forecasting cash position based on different scenarios
- Analyzing cash-in and cash-out activity where it is needed
- Identifying shortfalls as soon as possible
- Leveraging ERP data for cash forecasting
Customers, who are using the Serrala Cash Visibility Hub, have a real-time handle on all bank transactions and the execution of payments. They know all payment transactions are all handled properly – with FS² CashLiquidity alongside, your existing finance solutions will be elevated to help you:
- Have a financial balance overview and forecast using accounting data (AR/AP, payment runs and more)
- Fully integrate your financial data into SAP – combining accounting with your treasury
- Easily integrate data from outside SAP
- Access your data from anywhere and with any device – the office, working from home, laptop or mobile
Don’t miss out!
Serrala optimizes the Universe of Payments
for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes.