Zurich North America Achieves a Faster Financial Close in SAP
Creating manual journal entries is a time-consuming and error-prone accounting process that can delay your financial close. In this Q&A session with Zurich North America, learn how this leading insurer uses an SAP-integrated solution from Serrala to automate the process so it is faster, more accurate, and fully transparent. Now, they can close the books quickly with confidence, and:
- Create journal entries in SAP directly from spreadsheets
- Validate entries against accounting information and rules
- Intelligently route entries for review and approval
- Retain supporting documents in accordance with regulations
- Track the status of entries to ensure timely close
- Maintain a complete audit trail of all journal entry activities
Enable Faster Financial Close wi...
Discover how FS² JournalEntry helps manage journal entry processing from initial creation through reconciliation and close for your SAP systems.
Brochure: FS² JournalEntry
Automated Journal Entry Creation, Approval & Posting. Enable faster, more controlled financial close with an intelligently automated journal entry process
Digital Transformation in Financ...
In this on-demand session review the latest research from SSON and listen to our experts discuss the most impactful technology trends for digital transformation in finance.
5 Reasons Why Automating Manual ...
Discover how automating manual journal entries in SAP can lead to a faster financial close.