Success story: Adient
- Cost-reduction opportunities: Paper storage, personnel, processing efficiencies – all improvements enable reduced costs per invoice as a key performance indicator.
- Cash flow optimization: Improved visibility and cash allocation.
- Reduced risk to organization: Improved transparency of transactions, enhanced controls with structured approval workflows
- Increased Service Levels: Response time for vendor queries, employee needs, or requestors, in general, was significantly improved.
- Reduced Risk: Implemented workflows and electronic approvals, storage of documents reducing potential risks coming from lost/unavailable documents
Company: Leading automotive supplier
Shared Service Center: Bratislava, Slovakia
Products & Services: The largest global automotive seating supplier.
Employees: > 75,000
Revenue: € 17 billion
- Regionally organized centers, local processes
- Paper-based processes, several solution providers
- Globally centralized, paperless Accounts Payables operations
- Optimizing Invoice Processing and Supplier Relations
- SAP-integrated software capable of meeting complex business requirements
- Only vendor capable of delivering solution, trust in long-term relationship
- Phased approach to adopting and building a global integrated process across multiple locations
Overall, Adient has benefitted from greater transparency of invoices, more efficient processes, and cost reductions thanks to the introduction of the Accounts Payable solution including the following qualitative benefits:
- Automatic posting of invoices; electronic capture of unstructured invoice information; faster, easier approvals with intelligent pre-coding of Non-PO Invoices; auto-detection and rejection of duplicates; easier manual payment request handling, B2B Vendor Portal
- Full central control over AP worldwide: number of transactions and items, payment statuses, tracking, maximum efficiency and transparency