Ways to Controlling Liquidity
Manufacturing and high tech companies form the backbone of the global economy by supplying businesses with the parts and goods they need to operate. Right now, however, shortages in production materials, demand slumps, and regulations for social distancing are causing operational problems and additional costs. A recent survey of manufacturers reveals that 80% of manufacturers expect negative financial impacts of the COVID-19 crisis.
To maintain consistent operations and enable resiliency during times of economic instability and slowdown, it is vital for you to tightly control your liquidity with real-time visibility.
Are you wondering how to:
- improve visibility into your current cash and expected future cash flows?
- simplify the customer payment process to accelerate your accounts receivable?
- enhance vendor relationships and use vendor credit as a pillar of your financing?
The good news is: Serrala is here to help you with solutions that improve liquidity now and that will have a lasting positive impact on your finance and treasury processes in the future. For example:
• Apply cash automatically by up to 99% to achieve an up-to-date liquidity overview and enhance your working capital
• Send your requests for payment even remote via e-mail, text message, or portals to make it easy for your customers to pay – especially when they are working from home
• Ensure when vendors are paid to maintain a strong supply chain while maximizing your cash on hand
• Control you liquidity by integrating cash positions and future cash requirements of all your entities into a complete central view
• Prevent bad debt by standardizing and automating customer credit checks
We are here to help to get through this current situation and improve your balance sheet. Talk to us and find out how you can improve your liquidity today.
Discover how our over 2,500 customers have been able to optimize their accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
Success Story: Electrolux
Electrolux has stunningly enhanced its cash application processes with FS² AutoBank.
Success Story: Adient
Automotive seating leader Adient optimizes AP Processes within SAP in its Shared Service Center in Bratislava.
Success Story: Krones
Benefiting from a more accurate, granular and faster liquidity planning with the SAP-integrated solutions of Serrala.
Video: Novelis Achieves Visibility & Control of Payments
FS² Payments has helped Novelis reengineer payment processes and reduce lead times.
Success Story: ABB’s Award-winning Cash Application Project
International technology company ABB automates and harmonizes processes to apply "cash before breakfast".
Success Story: thyssenkrupp AG
Benefitting from an efficient IT infrastructure with SAP S/4HANA-integrated FS² Solutions.