Serrala’s FS² Solutions Suite Achieves Certification by SAP for Integration with SAP S/4HANA®
Leading financial process-automation solutions allow customers to leverage the new capabilities and advanced processing power of SAP S/4HANA
Hamburg, Germany—Sept 5, 2018 — Today, Serrala, an international provider of solutions for inbound and outbound payments and related finance processes, proudly announced its FS² solution suite has achieved SAP certification for integration with SAP S/4HANA®. This latest certification is evidence of Serrala’s commitment to delivering leading technology and process solutions to enterprise customers across the globe.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified FS² 6.2.2 as an ABAP add-on deployment for SAP S/4HANA. The SAP certification applies to the following modules:
- FS² AutoBank – Intelligent Cash Application
- FS² Payments – Smart Payment Management
- FS² Treasury – Innovative Treasury Management
- FS² CashLiquidity – Clever Cash & Liquidity Management
- FS² eBAM – Streamlined Bank Account Management
- FS² AccountStatement – Powerful Account Statement Management
- FS2 AccountsPayable – Efficient Invoice Capture and Processing
These solutions maximize the use of SAP technology, reside entirely inside of the SAP environment and work smoothly with existing SAP systems and integrated components. The solutions are extensible to other enterprise systems to support a multiple ERP environment with the same high degree of process automation across an organization.
These newly certified FS² solutions will allow Serrala customers to:
- Smoothly transition to the next generation of SAP S/4HANA while maintaining backwards compatibility with SAP Engineering Control Center
- Flexibly deploy the solution in a hybrid cloud or on-premise environment and take advantage of Serrala’s Alevate cloud suite and managed service offerings
Some of the new capabilities that are available with this version of the FS² solution suite include:
- Compliant with the new European GDPR data privacy requirements
- New Robotic Process Automation features for finance, including Chat Bots
- New web-enabled, responsive features, including SAP Fiori® tiles
- True BI Dashboards with advanced analytics and new and improved reports
- Seamless integration between all FS² solutions enabling secure end-to-end processes particularly in the order-to-cash (O2C) and procure-to-pay (P2P) cycles
- Increased capabilities of the modules for cash, liquidity and treasury management also for the US market, such as handling of BAI files, cash position overview, and reporting
- New fraud protection features throughout the complete process from incoming invoice payment to money leaving the bank account and enhanced embargo screening process new workflow and new providers
- Certified integration with SAP S/4HANA 1511 and 1709
“Serrala is committed to offering our customers a comprehensive portfolio of cash visibility and financial process solutions that are well integrated with SAP systems. As our FS2 solution portfolio grows, we will continue to seek to certify our solutions so our customers can confidently take advantage of the latest innovations from SAP,” said Katja Dederichs, Senior Vice President, Technology, Serrala. “We are delighted that this latest version of the FS2 solution suite gives our customers greater flexibility to evolve their business systems. This release provides them with compelling new features which they can easily extend across every enterprise system in their IT landscape, whether it is the SAP Business Suite, SAP S/4HANA or other ERP system.”
Sven Lindemann, CEO of Serrala states, “We are very proud of our team. They have been able to consistently deliver high-quality, innovative solutions that provide the transparency, centralized processing, and automated fraud and compliance capabilities that organizations need to manage the universe of inbound and outbound payments.”
View a PDF of this release.
Serrala is a global financial automation and B2B payments software company creating more secure payment capabilities worldwide for enterprises of all sizes. We are a leading fintech pushing the boundaries of finance software by integrating finance and treasury into one central ecosystem for corporate payments – the “Universe of Payments”.
We support our customers automating and digitizing their financial processes to save costs, minimize fraud risks and gain real-time insights into their world of payments.
Serrala is a fast-growing innovator with more than 2,800 global customers including more than 100 of the S&P 500 companies and more than 700 employees.
For press inquiries please contact:
Director Marketing Content & Communications
+49 1520 2398345
For press inquiries please contact:
Corporate Communications Manager
+49 173 7545763