14 new partners joined our community this spring
In the last few months, Serrala has been very successful and broadened our network. We are delighted to announce that 14 new partners from countries across the world joined us in spring 2019.
- Abaco, a Portugal-based Gold-Level SAP Value Added Reseller established in 2004, focusing on the implementation of SAP projects. Abaco provides a workforce of 300 consultants, available 24/7, to cover a variety of projects within a vast number of industries
- Agere IT, a South African company specializing in implementing and supporting SAP certified add-on products like BEST (Business Enhancement SAP Tools) and Winshuttle. We are excited to have a business breakfast with Agere IT on July 16 in Johannesburg.
- A-SofTech, an SAP Silver Partner with offices in Peru, Kenya, India and the US. The team of consultants is experienced in complex IT projects such as SAP S/4HANA migrations and implementations, treasury, auction sales, and e-invoicing.
- Deloitte Costa Rica, a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and related services. The Costa-Rica-based entity will initially focus on selling our order to cash products to customers in Central America and the Caribbean.
- EDRAKY, an SAP Platinum Partner in based in the Middle East with four offices in the region. The partnership with Serrala will primarily focus on the areas of cash and liquidity management, treasury, data and document management, payment management, and fraud detection.
- EP Asia, a privately held company headquartered in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and China. Amongst other things, the group provides software and solutions for large enterprises. As part of our cooperation, we are planning a joint roadshow in Asia.
- Fasttrack, an SAP Platinum Partner with 400+ consultants, operating in the Philippines for over 15 years. They are part of United-VARs global alliance and have the largest number of SAP deployments in the country.
- Group ITmind, an Argentinian company with 20+ years of experience in the transformation of business processes. The team offers remote and onsite consulting as well as various services for clients from a wide range of industries.
- ISI Colombia, a technology company specialized in providing services and solutions in the fields of software consulting, implementation, maintenance, and outsourcing. ISI Colombia is our first Colombian reseller partner. The focus of our cooperation will be on our products FS2 AutoBank and Data & Document Management.
- Logstream, focused on automating document processing and business data in various business sectors is our first Russian partner. The solution portfolio from Logstream includes consulting, development and software supply, implementation and technical support.
- Origen, is a global SAP services and solutions partner operating in complex business environments of multinational corporations with specific expertise in Latin American SAP localization projects. Origen provides end-to-end SAP consulting services to small and medium-sized enterprises including Fortune 500 companies.
- Seidor, a multinational company present in 32 countries on 5 continents and one of the main service partners of SAP, Microsoft and IBM in Spain and Latin America. The company offers a wide range of solutions and consulting services, including the implementation, development and maintenance of applications and infrastructure.
- Sopra Steria, a European consulting company with more than 44,000 employees. One key focus of our partnership is Sopra Banking Software, a subsidiary of Sopra Steria, which provides global solutions including software, systems integration, support, and associated consulting services.
- TAMS an Australian Consulting Company that transforms organizations digitally all over the world. The SAP Services Partner, amongst other things, specializes in strategic roadmap advice, migrations to S/4HANA and financial transformations.
Please join me in warmly welcoming our new friends to the team and wish them a great start with Serrala!