As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise product line. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Pune was built earlier this year and we are now looking to fill the following position in our Pune Center of Excellence:
Senior Architect – Platform (m/f/d)
- You will work for us as Senior Architect for Platform team with a set of highly technical team members comprising of architects, software developers, dev ops and testers who will develop the underlying platform for Serrala cloud products.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining an enterprise architecture for public and hybrid cloud implementations on our Azure cloud
- As a Senior Platform Architect, we look towards you as an expert with a deep understanding of scalable and distributed SaaS application architecture, development and deployment in the Agile DevOps environment
- Your role would be to provide architectural and design leadership with deep-rooted programming experience for the next generation of products and solutions for in the domain of financial technologies providing best and top of the lines products in the global B2B market
- The role is hands on - we expect you to design and code as well as mentor the team, so you lead by example, your responsibilities include providing technical guidance, technology evaluations, Proof of Concepts development, Cloud distributed application architecture, design, design review, coding practices, writing code, code review, continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, scaling the products and solutions for SaaS products and solutions
You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science or Engineering and have experience in the area of application development (preferably financial) as a Technical Architect with 11+ years. In addition, you:
- Deep understanding and experience of architecting and developing full-stack end to end scalable and distributed Cloud application serviced on Azure Cloud platform
- Excellent SaaS Application architecture and Cloud Deployment Architecture principles understanding with deep-rooted experience on Azure Cloud
- Expertise in loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, Message queues and containerized applications deployment using technologies like RESTful services, Message Queues, and Docker
- Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in the organization.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption
- Strong computer science fundamentals with expert programming skills in Java, Python, Spring/Spring Boot, Angular and Native Mobile technology stack
- Experience working on AI/ML, NLP technologies will be a plus
- Experience working with SQL Databases like Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases MongoDB, Hadoop etc.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) mindset and orientation of 100% test automation
- Have experience in working with Azure or AWS or Google Cloud, Git, Jenkins, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
- Nice to have working experience or exposure to MEAN stack and .Net Core Frameworks
- Solid Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes
- Work closely with Product Managers and Owners for understanding the functional and technical requirements
- Have experience in a Scrum Team with preferably a recognized certification (e.g. Scrum Alliance CSD)
- Have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Speak and write English fluently
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We offer you the opportunity to become a “Serralian” and help shape our new strategic venture in India. A low hierarchy with fast decision making and a “get things done” culture belongs to our manners. Become part of the global Development team and a wide range of opportunities for your career development and growth awaits you. We continuously improve the way we work, including a casual, relaxed and flexible work environment with a strong positive culture with regular celebrations of our success and the Serralian Base Camp.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Center of Excellence LLP. ICC Trade Tower, B-605, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411016