Increase Operational Savings, Increase Efficiencies and Lower Risk
Businesses are experiencing an exponential growth of data in today’s digitized world. Data is “the oil of the digital era” fueling more informed decision making, opening up new business opportunities, and powering the machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities that businesses need to succeed today and in the future. However, to capitalize on this increasingly valuable asset, companies need to be able to control the storage of and access to data and documents („information“) from the moment they are received or created throughout the information lifecycle, in accordance with policies and regulations.
Our Data and Document Management solutions provide companies with a comprehensive set of software solutions and managed services to control information across the entire information lifecycle and meet your specific business needs.
Key Benefits of Our Data and Document Solutions
- Centralized and standardized information management across multiple systems, locations, and countries
- Reduced total cost of ownership of enterprise systems
- Faster back-up and maintenance of enterprise systems
- Secure information storage in accordance with privacy and other regulations
- Seamless access to archived data for analysis, audit, and more
- Automation of cumbersome, ongoing archiving tasks
- Improved system performance
- Simplified IT landscape
- Modernization of enterprise platforms
- Quickly adaptable to changing regulations such as PCI, GDPR, HIPPA and more
Future-Proof Technology — Flexible and Scalable!
As technology follows business needs, we offer different deployment options depending on the solutions you require and the systems you run – be it on-premise, cloud or a hybrid approach.
Multiple ERP Systems
The suite enables companies to unify and standardize procedures across multiple, fragmented enterprise systems.
In constantly changing markets we support you with managed services to make you more agile and flexible in your business.
Whitepaper: Fast Path to S/4HANA
Learn three proven data management strategies to help move to S/4HANA quickly and cost effectively.
Success Story: Technology Company
Data Volume Management, Compliance and Security
A world-renowned technology manufacturer and retailer uses data archiving to manage its explosive online retail growth while keeping customer data secure.
Brochure: Data and Document Solutions
Increase Operational Savings, Increase Efficiencies and Lower Risk — with Future-proof Data and Document Management Solutions